2 Ingredient Malai Kulfi
Today I am sharing another recipe of Kulfi, an Indian Ice Cream made from Milk. 2 Ingredient Malai Kulfi Recipe. This Kulfi is made using Full Fat Milk and Sugar only. Watch this step-by-step recipe video on how to make Malai Kulfi at home.
- 2 litre Full-Fat Milk
- 200g Sugar
- Add Milk in a heavy bottom Non-stick pan.
- Heat milk over a high flame and bring it to a boil.
- Stir at regular intervals.
- Once Milk comes to a boil, reduce gas flame to low.
- Stir continuously and boil over low flame till Milk remains in half while scraping the sides in between.
- When milk reduces to half, add sugar.
- Stir continuously and boil milk for another 10 minutes.
- Switch off the gas and let it cool down to room temperature.
- Pour it into Kulfi Moulds and freeze for 6 – 8 hours until firm, frozen and set.
- Once set, it’s time to serve.
- To remove the Kulfi from the mould, rub in between your palms for 5 – 10 seconds and it will come out easily from the mould.
- Garnish with chopped Pistachio or Almonds and serve immediately.
You might also like 3 Ingredient Oreo Ice Cream
Watch 2 Ingredient Malai Kulfi Recipe video in Hindi