Bread Pizza Recipe
Bread Pizzas are delicious pizzas made with bread slices as a pizza base and topped with a layer of Vegetables & Cheese. Bread Pizza is quick and easy to make recipe. It can be made in Microwave or on Tawa.
- Bread Slice
- Finely chopped Vegetables of your choice
- – Tomato
- – Onion
- – Capsicum
- – Sweet Corn
- Sliced Black Olives
- 1 tsp Oregano
- 1 tsp Pizza Mix
- 1 tsp Chilli Flakes
- 4 tbsp Tomato Sauce
- Mozzarella Cheese / Processed Cheese
- To make Pizza Sauce, add Chilli Flakes, Oregano & Pizza Mix in Tomato Sauce and mix well.
- Add all chopped vegetables in a large bowl – Capsicum, Sweet Corn, Onion & Tomato – mix well.
- Spread Pizza sauce on bread slices.
- Add toppings ( a mixture of chopped vegetables) on bread slice.
- Add some Olives.
- Sprinkle some Pizza Mix.
- Add grated Cheese.
- Bake in microwave till cheese melts. It will take about 8 – 10 minutes.
- To make Bread Pizza on Gas, apply some butter on Tawa and cook over the low flame with lid on till cheese melts. It will take about 8 – 10 minutes.
- Serve Hot.
You might also like Cheesy Garlic Bread Recipe
Watch Bread Pizza Video Recipe in Hindi