Chocolate Banana Milkshake Recipe
Chocolate & Bananas blended together perfectly to get a rich & tasty Chocolate Banana Milkshake. It is one of the easiest & healthiest Milkshake recipes that can be made in less time. Learn how to make this delicious milkshake in this video recipe.
- 4 Bananas (preferably over-ripe)
- 1 cup Full-Fat Milk
- 1 tbsp. Cocoa Powder
- 2 tbsp. Powder Sugar
- 2 tbsp. Chocolate Syrup
- Ice Cubes
- Peel and cut bananas, and add into a blender.
- Add Full-Fat Milk.
- Add Cocoa Powder.
- Add Powder Sugar.
- Add 1 tbsp. Chocolate Syrup.
- Blend until smooth.
- Add Ice Cubes before you start blending.
- Decorate serving glass with Chocolate Syrup.
- Pour Milkshake in serving Glass.
- Serve Chocolate Banana Milkshake with a straw.
You might also like Oreo Milkshake Recipe
Watch Chocolate Banana Milkshake Recipe Video