Coconut Dry Fruit Modak
Today I am sharing a recipe of Modak for Nivedya during Ganesh Chaturthi Festival. Coconut Dry fruit Modak made from Coconut & dry Fruits with Condensed Milk. You can also use flavoured desiccated Coconut to make it more colourful.
- 3 cup Desiccated Coconut (Plain or Flavoured)
- 1 cup Mix Dry fruits (Almond, Cashew, Pistachio)
- 1 cup Condensed Milk
- Pinch of Saffron
- 1 tsp. Cardamom Powder
- 1/4 tsp. Nutmeg Powder
- Coarsely Grind Dry fruits (Almond, Cashew & Pistachio) in the mixer with Nutmeg Powder, Cardamom Powder & Saffron.
- Do not make a fine powder.
- Divide desiccated coconut into 2 parts in separate bowls.
- Add half mixture of dry fruits in one bowl and half in 2nd bowl, mix well
- Add ½ cup Condensed Milk in each bowl and mix well.
- Add a small portion of the mixture and add in Modak mould.
- Using your fingers spread the mixture on the walls of the mould.
- Fill the mould and level the mixture with your fingers, carefully open the mould.
- Repeat the process to prepare Modaks from rest of the dough.
- Keep Coconut Dry Fruit Modak in the refrigerator and consume within 1 week.
You might also like How to make Colourful Flavoured Coconut at home
Watch Coconut Dry Fruit Modak Recipe video in Hindi