Eggless Chocolate Mug Cake
This quick and easy Eggless Chocolate Mug Cake recipe gets ready in just 5 minutes. Now you can have a rich, chocolate dessert in an instant. This Mug Cake is the moistest Chocolate Mug Cake you will ever have.
- 1/4 cup All Purpose flour (Maida)
- 1/4 cup powder Sugar
- 1/4 cup Milk
- 2 tbsp. Cocoa Powder
- 2 tbsp. Melted Butter
- 1/4 tsp. Baking Powder
- 2 pinch Baking Soda
- 1 tbsp. Chocolate Chips
- First, add dry ingredients in a bowl – Powder Sugar, All Purpose Flour, Cocoa Powder, Baking Powder and Baking Soda.
- Mix well all dry ingredients.
- In the same bowl, add liquid ingredients – Milk, Melted Butter and mix well to prepare the batter.
- Add Chocolate Chips and mix again.
- Shift the batter into microwave-safe mugs.
- Bake in the microwave for 1 & ½ minute.
- Eggless Chocolate Mug Cake is ready to serve.
You might also like Banana Oats Mug Cake
Watch Eggless Chocolate Mug Cake Recipe video in Hindi