Eggless Doughnuts Recipe
The doughnut is a deep fried dessert that is famous in many countries. Today I am sharing delicious & tempting – Eggless Doughnuts Recipe. You can make these Eggless Donuts with your favourite icing, glaze or sprinkles. Follow the step-by-step recipe to learn how to make Doughnuts at home.
- 250g All Purpose Flour
- 1/2 cup (125 ml) warm Milk
- 2 tbsp. Butter
- 2 tbsp. Powder Sugar
- 1/4 tsp. Salt
- 1 tsp. Dry Active Yeast
- Milk Chocolate
- White Chocolate
- First, add Powder Sugar & Yeast in warm Milk, mix well and keep it aside for 2 minutes.
- Take a large bowl, add All Purpose Flour, Salt and Milk.
- Add water as required and prepare the sticky dough.
- Add Butter and knead again for 2 – 3 minutes.
- Cover the dough with lid and keep aside for 30 minutes.
- After 30 minutes you can see that the dough has risen and become stringy.
- Sprinkle some dry flour on a flat surface/ a plate and lightly knead the dough again for a couple of minutes.
- Remember, the dough has to be soft, if not then the doughnuts will also not have a soft texture.
- Dust the flour and roll the dough into 1 cm thick circle.
- Keep and press the Doughnut Cutter on the dough to get the Doughnut shape.
- Line a butter paper in a tray and sprinkle some dry flour, remove gently and keep the Doughnuts in the tray.
- Combine leftover dough, roll again and repeat the process.
- I made 13 doughnuts from the above ingredients.
- Cover doughnuts with a wet cloth and keep aside for 15 minutes.
- Heat sufficient oil in a Kadai over medium flame.
- Deep fry doughnuts till they turn golden brown from both the sides.
- Remove fried doughnuts on a paper napkin first and then keep them on a cooling rack for 10 – 15 minutes.
- Melt Chocolates in a bowl, dip one side of Doughnut in chocolate and decorate with sprinkles of your choice.
- Eggless Donuts are ready to serve.
You might also like Healthy Breakfast – Banana Oat Muffins Recipe
Watch Eggless Doughnuts Recipe video in Hindi