Homemade Hershey’s Chocolate Syrup Recipe
Yes, you can make Hershey’s Chocolate Syrup Recipe at home without any preservatives or chemicals. It’s a must-have ingredient for garnishing Cakes, Ice Cream topping and preparing Chocolate Milkshake. It requires few ingredients and takes just 5 minutes to get ready. Believe me; it tastes very similar to the most popular readymade Hershey Chocolate Syrup. So, Next time when you are in hurry and kitchen is out of stock of Chocolate Syrup, just spare 5 minutes to make this chocolate syrup at home.
- ½ cup Cocoa Powder
- ½ cup Sugar
- 2 tsp. All-Purpose Flour
- 1 cup Water
- 2 tbsp. Butter
- 1 tsp. Vanilla Essence
- 2 – 3 tbsp. Choco Chips / Choco Chunks
- Pinch of Salt
- Mix Sugar, Cocoa Powder and All Purpose Flour in a bowl and keep the mixture aside.
- Add water in a saucepan and heat over medium flame.
- In slightly warm water, add the Cocoa Powder mixture.
- Stir continuously until Sugar melts.
- Heat for 2 minutes until it starts boiling.
- Switch off the gas when it starts boiling.
- Add butter and stir well.
- Now, add Choco Chips, Vanilla Extract, Salt and mix well.
- Let it cool down to room temperature.
- After cooling, Homemade Hershey’s Chocolate Syrup is ready!
- Store in refrigerator.
- Use this Syrup in making Cakes, Ice Cream Topping, Chocolate Milkshake or any other dessert.
Watch Hershey’s Chocolate Syrup Recipe – Video Tutorial
You might also like Homemade Condensed Milk Recipe