Instant Chorafali Chaat
Instant Chorafali Chaat – an instant chaat recipe made from Diwali Snack “Chorafali”. Very Easy to prepare and tasty snack with chopped Tomato, Onion and other ingredients added in Chorafali – a traditional Gujarati Snack. You can measure ingredients as per your taste. Follow this simple recipe and make delicious & unique chaat recipe at home.
- Finely chopped Tomato
- Finely chopped Onion
- Finely chopped Fresh Coriander
- Red Chilli Powder + Rock Salt (Sendha Namak) mixture (ratio 2:1)
- Besan Sev
- Lemon Juice
- Take 2 tbsp Red Chilli Powder and 1 tbsp. Rock Salt, mix well.
- Add Chorafali in a large bowl and gently crush them using a spoon.
- Now, add all the ingredients one by one – Tomato, Onion, Coriander, Besan Sev and fresh Coriander.
- Add Lemon Juice
- Sprinkle a mixture of Red Chilli Powder and Rock Salt as per your taste.
- Gently mix all the ingredients with a spoon.
- Serve Instant Chorafali Chaat immediately.
You might also like Diwali Special Mukhwas Recipe
Watch Instant Chorafali Chaat video recipe