Instant Coconut Laddu – 2 minute Sweet Dish
Today I am sharing 2 minute Sweet Dish Recipe – Instant Coconut Laddu. Very easy to make and it requires just three ingredients. If you are in a hurry to make a sweet dish at the last moment, this is a perfect recipe. Try this Instant Coconut Ladoo for Raksha Bandhan / Rakhi Festival.
- 2 & 1/2 cup Desiccated Coconut
- 1/2 cup Condensed Milk
- 1 tbsp. Rose Syrup
- Take 2 cups Desiccated Coconut in a large bowl.
- Add Condensed Milk and Rose Syrup.
- I have used Homemade Condensed Milk; you can make it in just 5 minutes, Click Here for the Recipe.
- Mix well all the ingredients.
- Take some mixture in your palm and make medium or small size laddus.
- Take ½ cup Desiccated Coconut in a plate and roll the laddus to coat them.
- Prepare all the Laddus in the same way.
- Coconut Laddus are ready.
- You can store this Laddu in the refrigerator for up to 2 weeks.
You might also like Dry Fruit Laddu Recipe
Watch 2 minute Sweet Dish – Instant Coconut Laddu Recipe video in Hindi