Instant Parle G Lava Cake
Today I’m sharing an Instant Parle G Lava Cake – a delicious & easiest cupcake recipe made from the most popular Parle G Biscuit. You can surprise your friends, guests or loved ones by making this cake in just 1 minute! That’s right; it takes only 1 minute in the microwave to bake this yummy cupcake. To prepare the exact lava cake, follow the chocolate ball recipe shared here and make a perfect Parle G Lava cake as shown in video recipe below.
Recipe for Parle G Lava Cake
- 10 Parle G Biscuits
- Chocolate Balls
- 5 tbsp. Milk
- 2 tbsp. Melted Butter
- 2 pinch Baking Soda
- 1/4th tsp. Baking Powder
- 1 tsp. Cocoa Powder (optional)
- 1 tsp. Powder Sugar (optional)
- Break Parle G biscuits roughly and add in a mixer/blender jar and grind to fine powder.
- Add the biscuit powder Into a mixing bowl, add sugar (optional) baking soda and baking powder, mix well.
- Now, add Milk and melted Butter.
- At this stage, you can also add 1 tsp. Cocoa Powder.
- Mix well all the ingredients & prepare the batter.
- Pour some batter (fill 1/4th) into silicon mould and then add a chocolate ball in each cupcake mould.
- Pour the batter over the chocolate ball and fill the 3/4th mould.
- Bake in the microwave for just 45 seconds to 1 minute, depending on the microwave temperature.
- Place the cupcake mould in a plate upside down and pull up the mould.
- Serve Parle G Lava Cake immediately
Recipe for Chocolate Balls
- 150g Chocolate Compound
- 3 tbsp. Water
- 1 tbsp. Coconut Oil
- In a microwave-safe bowl, add chocolate compound, water and Oil.
- Melt chocolate in the microwave for 1 minute, take out and mix well using a spoon until smooth.
- Cool down to room temperature.
- There are 2 methods to make chocolate balls.
- – Method 1
- Grease ice cube tray with coconut oil and pour the mixture into the ice tray.
- Freeze in the refrigerator for 2 – 3 hours.
- – Method 2
- Instead of cooling down the chocolate mixture to room temperature, keep it directly in the refrigerator for 30 minutes.
- After 30 minutes, take out from the refrigerator and prepare small size chocolate balls from the mixture and keep in the freezer for 2 hours.
- You can use these chocolate balls in all Lava Cake recipes I’ve shared.
You might also like Instant Oreo Choco Lava Cake
Watch Instant Parle G Lava Cake recipe video in Hindi