Malai Kulfi Recipe
Malai Kulfi – an Indian style ice cream made from Milk, Condensed Milk & Mawa. Malai Kulfi is one of the perfect desserts to serve at any gathering because it is unconditionally loved across generations. Instead of buying ready-made Kulfi from the market which has artificial flavouring agent, follow this simple recipe and make Malai Kulfi at home.
- 500 ml (2 cups) full-fat Milk
- 50 g (1/2 cup) Grated Mawa / Khoya (dried whole milk/thickened milk)
- 100 ml Condensed Milk
- 100 g Milk Powder
- Heat Milk in a pan till it starts boiling.
- When Milk starts boiling, lower the flame and add Condensed Milk, mix well.
- Stir and add Milk Powder, make sure there are no lumps.
- Let the Milk simmer on low flame for 5 minutes, stir continuously while scraping the sides in between.
- After 5 minutes, boil Milk on medium to high flame for more 3 minutes, don’t forget to stir continuously.
- Switch off the gas.
- Let the mixture cool down for 10 minutes.
- After 10 minutes, add Mawa and stir.
- Allow the mixture to cool down completely.
- Once cooled, pour the mixture into moulds.
- Keep in freezer for 8 – 10 hours until firm.
- Unmould Kulfi and serve immediately.
You might also like Guilt-Free Fruit Ice Cream Recipe
⇓ Watch Malai Kulfi Recipe video in Hindi ⇓