Peanut Chikki (Peanut Brittle)
Peanut Chikki or Peanut Brittle is made from roasted Peanuts / Groundnuts with either Sugar or Jaggery. In this recipe, I will show you how to make Peanut Chikki with Sugar. It is a great replacement of chocolates for kids as it satisfies your sweet tooth. It is normally eaten during winter.
- 1 Cup Peanut (roasted & Skin removed)
- 1 Cup Sugar
- 1 tbsp Clarified Butter (Ghee)
- Heat 1 tbsp Clarified Butter in a wok over the low flame.
- Add Sugar; stir continuously over medium flame till it melts completely.
- After sugar is melted, lower the flame and add roasted Peanuts.
- Mix well and switch off the gas.
- Grease a plate with Clarified Butter to set the Chikki.
- Shift mixture of Peanuts & Sugar in greased plate and spread evenly.
- Let it cool down to room temperature.
- Remove from plate and cut into desired size pieces.
- Store in air-tight container.
You might also like Til Chikki (Sesame Brittle Recipe)
Watch Peanut Chikki (Peanut Brittle) Recipe video in Hindi