Poha Cutlet Recipe | Potato Poha Cutlets
Potato Poha Cutlet is a delicious Indian recipe served as a Snack. It is made of Poha / Flattened Rice (which is also known as Pohe or Atukulu) with boiled potatoes and spices. Learn how to make Poha Cutlet, a healthy snack or breakfast with this easy step-by-step recipe.
- 2 cup Thick Flattened Rice (Jada Poha)
- 2 medium size Boiled mashed Potato
- 3 tbsp All Purpose Flour (Maida)
- 1 medium size grated Carrot
- Fresh Coriander chopped
- 1 tbsp Ginger & Green Chilli paste
- 1 tsp Red Chilli Powder
- 1 tsp Chaat Masala
- 1/2 tsp Garam Masala
- 1 tsp Lemon Juice
- Salt to taste
- Wash Poha (flattened rice) and keep aside for 10 minutes (DO NOT soak)
- After 10 minutes, add Poha in a large bowl.
- Add all ingredients in the same bowl except oil.
- Mix well all ingredients and make dough for Cutlets.
- If dough is moist, add breadcrumbs and make sure it can hold the shape of the cutlet.
- Prepare your desired size cutlets.
- Make Maida (All Purpose flour) paste by adding water, make sure there are no lumps.
- Dip cutlets in Maida Paste and coat with breadcrumbs one by one.
- Add some Oil in the frying pan and shallow fry cutlets over medium flame till they turn golden brown on both sides.
- Serve hot Poha Cutlet with chutney or Sauce.
You might also like Crunchy Potato Nuggets Recipe
Watch Poha Cutlet Recipe video in Hindi