Potato Peanut Sabji Recipe
Instant and easy recipe for Potato Peanut Sabji aka Aloo ki Sukhi Sabji, a favourite dish in Gujarati families. Prepared with just boiled Potato & Roasted Peanuts, you can eat this sabzi during Upvas / Fasting days with Farali Roti. Potato Peanut Sabji best served with Roti, Chapati, Thepla or Phulka. Learn how to make this delicious Aloo ki Sabzi at home with this step-by-step recipe.
- 3 Medium size Boiled Potato cut into cubes
- 1/2 cup Roasted Peanuts
- 3 Green Chilli
- Some Curry Leaves
- Salt to taste
- 1 tsp. Sugar
- 1 tsp. Lemon Juice
- 2 tbsp. Oil
- 1/2 tsp. Turmeric Powder
- 1 tsp. Cumin Seeds
- Chopped Coriander (optional)
- Take boiled Potato cubes in a bowl, add Lemon Juice, Sugar, Salt and keep aside.
- Heat oil in a pan over medium flame.
- Crackle Cumin seeds in hot oil.
- Add chopped green chillies, Curry Leaves and Roasted Peanuts.
- Roast for 2 – 3 minutes.
- Add Turmeric Powder and mix well.
- Lower the flame and add Potatoes, mix well.
- Cook for 2 minutes.
- Switch off the Gas.
- Sprinkle chopped fresh Coriander (optional) and Serve Potato Peanut Sabji with Roti or Thepla.
Watch Potato Peanut Sabji Recipe video in Hindi
You might also like Spicy Potato Curry / Aloo Sabzi (Dhaba Style) Recipe