Sitaphal Basundi Recipe
Sitaphal Basundi Recipe – An easy recipe to make authentic Indian dessert. It is easier to prepare at home than you think and it requires just 3 ingredients. A special Gujarati after meal Dessert having a rich and creamy sweet taste of Custard Apple & Milk. Learn how to make Sitaphal Basundi at home with the step-by-step guide.
- 6 cup Milk
- 2 cup Sitaphal (Custard Apple) pulp (de-seeded)
- 50g Sugar
- Remove seeds from Custard Apple and prepare pulp.
- Grind 1 cup Custard Apple in a mixer to make a smooth paste.
- Mix it with 1 cup de-seeded custard apple and keep in the refrigerator.
- In a large heavy bottom pan, pour milk and bring it to a boil.
- Lower the flame and boil the milk until it reduces to half.
- Keep stirring to avoid burning.
- Scrap milk from the corners of pan and mix.
- Once the milk has reduced to half, add Sugar.
- Stir and cook for another 2 minutes until sugar dissolves completely.
- Switch off the gas and let it cool down to room temperature.
- Add pulp of Custard Apple and mix well.
- Refrigerate for 2 hours.
- Garnish with Dry Fruits before serving.
- Serve chilled Sitaphal Basundi as after meal dessert.
You might also like Instant Bread Rasmalai Recipe
Watch Sitaphal Basundi Recipe video in Hindi