Til Peanut & Dry Fruit Barfi
Til Peanut Dry Fruit Barfi is very healthy food made from roasted Sesame seeds, Peanut & Dry Fruits. Unlike “Methi Pak” and “Gond ke Laddoo“, there are no spices added in this recipe hence it is loved by kids too. Try this simple and healthy recipe especially during winter.
Ingredients for Til Peanut & Dry Fruit Barfi:
- 250g Sesame Seeds (Til)
- 250g Peanuts
- 100g Cashew
- 100g Almond
- 100g Pistachio
- 100g dry grated Coconut
- 50g Flax Seeds (Alsi)
- 25g Poppy Seeds (Khuskhus)
- 200g Clarified Butter
- 750g Jaggery (Gud)
- Dry roast Peanuts (for 2 minutes), Flax Seeds (for 2 minutes) and Sesame Seeds (for 7-10 minutes) separately over the low flame.
- Let them cool down to room temperature.
- Coarsely grind Peanuts and Sesame Seeds separately.
- Coarsely grind Almonds, Cashew and Pistachio together.
- Heat Clarified butter in a wok over the low flame.
- Increase the gas flame to medium and add Jaggery.
- Stir continuously till it melts completely.
- Lower the flame and add all ingredients one by one – Sesame Seeds, Peanuts, Poppy Seeds, Coconut, Dry Fruits and Flax Seeds.
- Mix well all ingredients.
- Grease baking tin with Clarified Butter to set the Barfi.
- Add the Barfi mixture in greased tin. Press and spread evenly.
- Let it cool down for 10 minutes.
- After 10 minutes cut square pieces and let them cool down to room temperature.
- Remove the pieces from tin and enjoy Til Peanut & Dry Fruit Barfi.
- Store in Airtight container and consume within 2 months.
You might also like Adadiya Pak Recipe
Watch Til Peanut Dry Fruit Barfi Recipe video in Hindi