Cold Coffee with Chocolate Syrup
For all coffee lovers out there, here is a cool recipe of Cold Coffee to beat the summer heat. You need only 4 ingredients and chocolate syrup for glass decoration. It is very easy and quick recipe. During summer, it’s too hot to sip hot coffee so why not have cold coffee.
Ingredients (for 2 large glass):
- 3 cup chilled Milk
- 3 tbsp. powdered Sugar
- 1 & 1/2 tbsp. Coffee powder
- Ice cubes
- Chocolate syrup for decoration
- In a blender/mixer jar, add 3 cup Milk, 3 tbsp. Powder Sugar, 1 & ½ tbsp., Coffee Powder and 4 – 5 Ice Cubes.
- Blend for a minute till everything is mixed well and the coffee solution becomes frothy.
- Take 2 large size Glasses and decorate with Chocolate Syrup.
- Pour the coffee into the Glass and serve Cold Coffee.
You might also like Amla Nimbu Sharbat Recipe
Watch Cold Coffee with Chocolate Syrup Recipe video