Fresh Turmeric Pickle Recipe – Haldi ka Achar
Haldi ka Achar / Fresh Turmeric Pickle Recipe made with just three ingredients, and it’s one of the most simplest Pickle Recipe. Turmeric has many health benefits such as – It helps digestion, helps to keep acidity away etc. Turmeric is anti-inflammatory, anti-fungal and antibacterial and it also helps in the treatment of cold and cough, cuts and even diseases like cancer, diabetes and Alzheimer.
It’s suggested to have one spoon of Haldi Ka Achar every morning during Winter to improve the resistance power of the human body. Try this instant, Healthy and Tasty recipe for Fresh Turmeric Pickle at home. It’s often served with daily meals.
- 250g Fresh Turmeric (Kachchi Haldi)
- 5 medium size Lemons
- 1 tbsp. Salt
- First, rinse the Fresh / Raw Turmeric in water.
- Peel off the skin and grate or finely chop the Haldi.
- Squeeze the lemons and add juice in grated Turmeric.
- Finally, add Salt and mix well.
- Haldi ka Achar / Fresh Turmeric Pickle is ready to serve.
- Store in air-tight Glass container / Jar.
- It stays good for up to 2 weeks at room temperature and up to 6 weeks in the refrigerator.
You might also like Aam ka Chunda / Mango Pickle Recipe
Watch Fresh Turmeric Pickle Recipe video in Hindi