Instant Brownie (Eggless)
Valentine’s Day is all about sweets for your loved ones and this year you can make some tasty Treats to surprise your sweetheart. Let me share an Instant Brownie Recipe which can be made in just 2 minutes. Brownies are often accompanied by milk or coffee and they are sometimes served warm with ice cream.
- 5 tbsp. powder Sugar
- 2 tbsp. melted Butter
- 2 tbsp. All Purpose Flour (Maida)
- 2 tbsp. Cocoa Powder
- 2 tbsp. Milk (at room temperature)
- 2 tbsp. Choco Chips
- 1/4 tsp. Vanilla Essence
- Pinch of Salt
- Add Sugar, All Purpose Flour, Cocoa Powder & Salt in a bowl and mix well.
- Now add Milk, Melted Butter & Vanilla Essence, mix well and prepare the batter.
- You can make this batter in the same mug you want to serve.
- Add Chocolate Chips and mix well.
- Shift the batter into microwave safe bowl.
- Bake in the microwave at maximum temperature (900 degrees) for just 1 & ½ minute.
- Serve hot with a scoop of Ice Cream & Chocolate Sauce on top.
- These ingredients are for 1 bowl Instant Brownie if you want to make more, increase the quantity accordingly.
You might also like Oreo Mug Cake Recipe
Watch Instant Brownie Recipe video in Hindi