Mango Mastani – Pune’s Favourite Drink
Here I am sharing one of the most popular Mango shake recipe – Mango Mastani. It is originated in Pune (a place in Maharashtra). Learn how to make delicious & tempting Mango Mastani / Mango Milkshake at home. A quick & easy recipe.
- 2 cups chopped Alphonso Mango
- 1 cup full-fat Milk (Ice Chilled)
- 3 scoop Vanilla / Mango Ice Cream
- 2 tbsp powdered Sugar
- For Garnishing
- Almond & Pista sliced
- Tutti Frutti
- Candied Cherry
- Some Chopped Alphonso Mango
- 2 Scoop Vanilla / Mango Ice Cream
- Cut Mango in small pieces and add in Mixer Jar.
- Add Powder Sugar, full-fat Milk, Ice Cream and blend till smooth & thick Milkshake.
- – Serving
- Add some chopped Mango in serving glass.
- Pour Mango Milkshake in the serving glass till half.
- Add some more chopped mango.
- Fill the glass with Mango Milkshake.
- Garnish with 1 scoop Ice Cream, some more chopped mango, Tutti Frutti, Dry Fruits & Cherry.
- Mango Mastani is Ready to serve.
You might also like Aam ka Chunda / Mango Pickle Recipe
Watch Mango Mastani Recipe Video