Mix Vegetable Sabzi | Gujarati Shaak
This Mix Vegetable Sabzi is yet another traditional Gujarati Shaak I make every fortnight at my home. It is made from lots of vegetables & spices and using very less Oil which makes it a Healthy & Tasty. When you can’t decide which sabzi to make for lunch or dinner, take all the available vegetables in your kitchen and make this Mix Vegetable Sabji.
- 1 medium size Potato (Chopped)
- 1/4 cup chopped Cauliflower
- 1/4 cup chopped Carrot
- 1/4 cup chopped Capsicum
- 1 medium size Tomato (Chopped)
- 1/4 cup French Beans (Chopped)
- 1/4 cup Green Peas
- 4 small Brinjal (Chopped)
- 1/2 cup Spinach or Fenugreek Leaves (Chopped)
- some Fresh Coriander (Chopped)
- 2 tbsp. Sweet Corn
- 1 tbsp. Oil
- 3 Green Chillies sliced
- some Curry Leaves
- Jaggery (as required)
- 2 tsp. Kashmiri Chilli Powder
- 2 tsp. Red Chilli Powder
- 1 tbsp. Dhana Jeera Powder (Coriander & Cumin Powder)
- 2 tbsp. chopped Garlic
- 1/2 tsp. Garam Masala
- 1/2 tsp. Turmeric Powder
- 2 pinch Asafoetida
- 2 tsp. Cumin Seeds
- 1 tsp. Mustard Seeds
- Salt to taste
- Heat oil in a kadhai over medium flame.
- When Oil is slightly warm, add Mustard Seeds, Cumin Seeds, and Asafoetida.
- Sauté for 30 seconds.
- Add Garlic, Curry Leaves, Green Chillies, sauté for more 30 seconds.
- Now add Vegetables – Carrot, French Beans, Cauliflower, Green Peas, Sweet Corn and Potato, mix well.
- Add Tomatoes and all spices – Dhana Jeera Powder, Red Chilli Powder, Kashmiri Chilli Powder, Turmeric Powder, Garam Masala, Salt, and Jaggery.
- Add Jaggery as per your taste.
- Mix well.
- Add ½ cup water, cover with a lid and cook for 10 – 12 minutes over medium flame.
- After 10 minutes, add Capsicum, Brinjal, Spinach or Fenugreek Leaves and Fresh Coriander.
- Mix well and cook for 5 minutes without the lid.
- After 5 minutes, cover with a lid and cook for another 5 minutes over low flame.
- Sabzi / Shaak is ready to serve.
You might also like Mix Vegetable Sabzi Restaurant Style
Watch Mix Vegetable Sabzi / Gujarati Shaak Recipe video in Hindi