Diwali Special Mukhwas – Homemade Mouth Freshener
Today I am sharing Diwali Special Mukhwas / Homemade Mouth Freshener recipe. In India, Muklhwas is made using a different combination of ingredients. This Healthy mixture of ingredients including Fennel Seeds, Muskmelon Seeds, Hari Patti & more acts as a mouth fresheners. Follow this easiest recipe with readily available ingredients to make this healthy Mouth Freshener at home.
- 1/4th Cup Dhana Dal (Roasted Coriander Seeds)
- 1/4th Cup Saunf (Fennel Seeds)
- 1/4th cup Til (Sesame Seeds)
- 1/4th cup chopped Almonds
- 1/4th cup chopped Cashews
- 2 tbsp. Kharbuja Seeds (Muskmelon Seeds)
- 1/4th cup chopped Kharek / Chuwara (Dry Dates)
- 1/4th cup Dry Tutti Frutti
- 1/4th cup Sugar Coated Saunf
- 2 tbsp. Dry Shredded Coconut
- 2 tbsp. Dry grated Coconut
- 2 tbsp. Hari Patti
- 1/2 cup Kharek Powder
- Kashmiri Sugandh
- Dry roast Fennel Seeds (Saunf) in a pan for 1 minute on low flame.
- Dry roast Dhana Dal for just 30 seconds.
- Dry roast Sesame Seeds for 1 minute.
- Dry roast Muskmelon seeds for 30 seconds.
- Finally, dry roast Almond & Cashew for 2 minutes on low flame.
- Place all roasted ingredients in a bowl and let them cool down to room temperature.
- After cooling, add remaining ingredients – dry Dates powder, chopped Dates, dry shredded coconut, grated coconut, Sugar Coated Saunf, dry Tutti Frutti and Hari Patti.
- Sprinkle some Kashmiri Sugandh as per your taste.
- Mix well all the ingredients.
- Diwali Special Mukhwas / Mouth Freshener is ready.
- Store in air-tight container.
- You can adjust the ratio of ingredients as per your taste.
You might also like Instant Mawa Recipe without Microwave
Watch Diwali Special Mukhwas / Homemade Mouth Freshener Recipe video in Hindi