Coconut Dink Dry Fruit Laddu
Coconut Dink Dry Fruit Laddu – A Winter Special Healthy recipe made with Coconut as the main ingredient with added Dink and Dry Fruits. This Laddus can be stored at room temperature for 15 – 20 days and up to 2 months in the refrigerator.
- 500g Dry Coconut
- 300g Jaggery
- 100g Dink (Gond)
- 100g Almonds
- 100g Dried Dates
- 100g Raisins
- 150g Clarified Butter
- First, remove the outer skin layer of the dried Coconut using a knife to remove the dust if any.
- Now grate all dried coconuts using coconut scraper/grater.
- Roughly chop almonds using a vegetable chopper, do not grind in a mixer.
- Cut dried dates into small pieces.
- Add Clarified butter in a pan, heat over medium-high flame.
- When Ghee is hot, add dink and fry until they puff up and become crisp.
- Remove fried dink in a plate and half crush with your hand or spoon.
- Again, heat Ghee over a medium-high flame and add Jaggery.
- Continuously stir until Jaggery melts completely.
- Lower the flame and add grated Coconut, fried dink, dried dates, chopped almonds and raisins.
- Mix well all the ingredients.
- Switch off the gas and let it cool down for 10 minutes.
- After 10 minutes, apply some Ghee to your palm and start making Laddus while the mixture is still hot.
- Coconut Dink Dry Fruit Laddu is now ready to eat.
- Store in containers and consume within 15 – 20 days or keep in the refrigerator for up to 2 months.
You might also like Aadu Pak / Ginger Barfi Recipe
Watch Coconut Dink Dry Fruit Laddu Recipe video in Hindi