No-Cook 2 Ingredient Coconut Barfi
Hey Foodies, today I’m sharing an Instant sweet dish for Diwali Festival – 2 Ingredient Coconut Barfi. Yes, you read it right – it requires just 2 Ingredients, Desiccated Coconut & Condensed Milk and no need to cook. Both ingredients are used in equal proportion to make this delicious Diwali Sweet. You can store Coconut Barfi in the refrigerator for up to 15 days.
- 500g Desiccated Coconut
- 500ml Condensed Milk
- Take a large mixing bowl, add Desiccated Coconut & Condensed Milk.
- Mix well.
- Align a butter paper on the tray (I’ve used baking tray).
- Pour the mixture into the tray and spread evenly and gently push using a spatula or any flat bottom bowl.
- Refrigerate for 45 minutes.
- Remove the barfi slab from the tray and cut into desired size pieces.
- 2 Ingredient Coconut Barfi is ready to serve.
- Store in an airtight container & consume within 2 – 3 days, you can store up to 15 days in the refrigerator.
You might also like Sugar Free Anjeer Barfi & Anjeer Roll Recipe
Watch 2 Ingredient Coconut Barfi Recipe Video