Cheese Paneer Samosa Recipe
Cheese Paneer Samosa recipe, as the name suggests I have added Cheese and Paneer in stuffing along with Capsicum, Onion and other spices to give it a different but mouth-watering taste. These Samosas are a delicious twist on traditional Samosas.
- Samosa Patti sheets
- 1/2 cup grated Processed Cheese
- 1/2 cup grated fresh Paneer
- 1/2 cup finely chopped Onion
- 1/2 cup finely chopped Capsicum
- 3 tbsp boiled Sweet Corn
- 1 tsp Oil
- 1/2 tbsp finely chopped Garlic
- 1 tsp Chilli Flakes
- 1 tsp Oregano
- 2-3 tbsp Hot & Sweet Tomato Sauce
- 2-3 tbsp Tomato Sauce
- 1 tsp Chilli Sauce (optional)
- Finely chopped fresh Coriander Salt to taste
- 3 tbsp All-purpose flour (for making paste)
- Oil for deep fry
- First of all, heat 1-tsp oil in a broad pan.
- When oil is hot, add chopped Onion and Garlic, sauté for 1 minute.
- Add boiled Sweet Corn and finely chopped Capsicum, sauté for 2 minutes After 2 minutes, add grated Paneer, mix well and cook for 3 to 4 minutes
- 2 minutes later, add Tomato sauce, Hot & Sweet Tomato Sauce and Chilli Sauce, mix well and cook for another 2 minutes.
- If you are making it for kids, you can skip Chilli Sauce.
- After another 2 minutes (Total 4 minutes) add Chilli Flakes, Oregano and Salt and mix well.
- Add very little Salt as Cheese and Sauce already contain some Salt.
- Let it cool down to room temperature.
- When stuffing is cool, add grated Cheese, chopped fresh coriander and mix well.
- Take a Samosa Patti Sheet, fold it into a triangle from one side and fill stuffing, apply the paste of all purpose flour and seal it.
- Repeat the process with the remaining Pattis to make more Samosas.
- Heat the Oil in a kadhai and deep-fry Samosas till they turn Golden Brown in colour.
- Drain on absorbent paper and serve hot with Chutney or Sauce.
You might also like Khatta Dhokla Recipe
Watch Cheese Paneer Samosa recipe Video in Hindi