How to store Mango for a Long Time – Freeze Mangoes
How about eating Aamras, Mango Smoothie or Mango Ice Cream even after Mango season? If you crave for mango just like I do, follow this simple method to store Mangoes. Freezing Mango Pulp / Mango Puree is the best way to preserve fresh Mangoes for a long time. Here I am sharing a secret but the simple trick for How to store Mango / Freeze Mangoes for a long time.
- 6 medium size Alphonso Mango
- 2 tbsp. Sugar
- Select quality Mangoes by Aroma, not by colour.
- Peel and slice mangoes into small pieces.
- Add 2 tbsp. Sugar and grind till smooth.
- The quantity of Sugar varies depending on sourness of Mango.
- Transfer to small size Air-tight containers.
- Storing in small containers (approx. 300ml) is advisable.
- If you store in a large container and consume in small quantities, Mangoes will not stay fresh for a long duration due to temperature variations.
- Store Mango puree in the freezer.
- It can be stored and consumed up to 6 months.
- Enjoy Mango dishes even after Mango season using this Frozen Mangoes.
You might also like How to store Green Peas
Watch How to store Mango / Freeze Mangoes Tutorial video in Hindi