Eggless Banana Bread
With this healthy & Eggless Banana Bread Recipe, you’re only a few simple ingredients away from the best banana bread ever! It’s made with wheat flour & mashed bananas. It is Eggless but moist and delicious bread with loads of banana flavour! This is an easy & simple recipe that gives perfect results every time.
- 4 ripe Bananas
- 2 cup (200g) Wheat Flour
- 3/4 cup (150g) Brown Sugar
- 1/4 cup (50g) White Powder Sugar
- 1/2 cup Mini Chocolate Chips
- 1 tsp Baking Powder
- 1/2 tsp Baking Soda
- 1 tsp Vanilla Essence
- 2 tbsp Curd
- 1/4 cup Oil or melted Butter
- 2 pinch Salt
- Cut & mash Bananas in a large bowl.
- Add Brown Sugar, White Sugar powder and mix well.
- Add Oil, Curd and Vanilla Essence, again mix well all ingredients.
- Take another bowl and add dry ingredients – Wheat Flour, Baking Soda, Baking Powder, Salt and mix well.
- After mixing, add dry mixture to liquid mixture 1 – 2 spoon at a time and mix well to prepare the batter.
- Add 2 tbsp. water, if required.
- Pre-heat the microwave to 180-degree celsius.
- Add chocolate chips into the batter and mix again.
- Grease baking tin with butter and dust with All Purpose flour before adding the batter. ( I have used 9-inch X 5-inch size Bread tin).
- Pour the batter into the baking tin, spread evenly.
- Bake in the microwave for 60 – 70 minutes or till a toothpick inserted in the bread comes out clean.
- Remove from microwave and let it cool down for 10 minutes.
- After 10 minutes, remove it from baking tin and place it on a cooling rack, let it cool down to room temperature.
- You can also serve it warm.
- After cooling, cut into desired size slices and serve Eggless Banana Bread.
You might also like Lachha Paratha / Multilayered Paratha Recipe
Watch Eggless Banana Bread Recipe video in Hindi