Upvas Chutney Recipe for Vrat / Fasting Days
Here is one more Vrat / Upvas Chutney recipe you can eat during Fasting Days like Shravan, Navratri, Ekadashi or Janmashtami. A very simple & quick Farali Chutney made of Fresh Coriander leaves, Mint leaves and Green Chillies. Added Sugar & Lemon Juice make it very tasty and delicious that goes well with Sabudana Vada, Upvas Idli, Upvas Dhokla, Upvas Dosa and more. Check All these Upvas / Fasting Food Recipes on my YouTube channel.
- 1 cup fresh Coriander
- 1 cup fresh Mint leaves
- 7 – 8 Green Chillies
- 1 Lemon Juice
- 1/2 cup roasted Peanuts
- 2 – 3 tsp Sugar
- Salt to taste
- Rinse the Coriander Leaves & Mint Leaves in water.
- Take all the ingredients in a mixer jar – Coriander leaves, Mint leaves, Green Chillies, Lemon Juice, Peanuts, Sugar & Salt.
- Add 3 – 4 tbsp. Water and grind to a smooth chutney.
- Remove the chutney in a bowl.
- Serve Upvas Chutney with Fasting Food recipes like Sabudana Vada, Upvas Dhokla & Idli or Dosa.
- This chutney can be stored in air-tight container in the refrigerator for 4 – 5 days.
You might also like Farali Frankie Recipe
Watch Upvas Chutney Recipe video in Hindi