Bhel Puri Recipe – Popular Mumbai Chaat
Bhel Puri is very popular Chaat of Mumbai. This recipe is made of puffed rice, chopped vegetables and sweet-sour-spicy chutneys with Fine Sev. Follow this instant and easy recipe and make yummy Bombay Bhelpuri Chaat at home in just a few minutes.
- Puffed Rice (Kurmura)
- Puri / Papdi
- Boiled Chopped Potato
- Chopped Tomato
- Chopped Onion
- Chopped fresh Coriander
- Green Chutney for Chaat (Recipe)
- Red Garlic Chutney for Chaat (Recipe)
- Sweet Tamarind & Date Chutney for Chaat (Recipe)
- Fine Sev
- Masala Chana Dal
- Chaat Masala
- Take puffed rice in a large bowl.
- Add crushed Puri / Papdi, Masala Chana Dal and Fine Sev.
- Add Chopped vegetables – Onion, Boiled Potato, Tomato & fresh Coriander.
- Sprinkle some Chaat Masala
- Add Green Chutney, Red Garlic Chutney and Sweet Tamarind & Date chutney as per your taste.
- Mix well all ingredients.
- Add mixture to a serving plate.
- Sprinkle some Masala Chana Dal, crushed Puri, some chopped vegetables and Fine Sev.
- Garnish with Chopped Coriander and serve.
You might also like Chutney for Chaat Recipe
Watch Bhel Puri Recipe Video