Butter Naan (without Tandoor without Yeast)
Butter Naan Recipe without Tandoor & without Yeast or Egg. Read recipe below or watch the video to know the secret trick. A butter flavoured Indian Flatbread is a super easy recipe and made on Tawa instead of Tandoor. Learn how to make the restaurant like soft, fluffy & tasty Butter Naan at home.
- 2 cup All Purpose Flour (Maida)
- 2 tbsp Butter
- 1 tbsp Oil
- 1/2 tsp Baking Soda
- 1/2 tsp Baking Powder
- 1 tsp Powder Sugar
- 3 tbsp Curd
- 1 tsp Onion Seeds (Kalonji) (optional)
- some fresh Coriander finely chopped
- Salt to taste
- Take All Purpose Flour in a large bowl, add Powder Sugar, Baking Soda, Baking Powder, Salt, 1 tsp. Oil, Curd and mix well all ingredients.
- Add water as required and prepare the medium soft dough.
- Add some oil and knead again.
- Cover the dough and keep aside for 1 hour.
- After an hour, add some oil and knead again.
- Divide the dough into medium size balls.
- Sprinkle some dry flour and roll into medium size thick rounds/rotis.
- Add some Onion Seeds on top and press gently.
- Flip over the raw Naan and apply some water on another side.
- Place the Naan on a hot Tawa from the side where you have applied water.
- When you see bubbles on Naan, turn the Tawa upside down & cook the Naan on direct flame.
- Don’t worry, Naan will get stuck to Tawa due to water applied on the bottom.
- Cook till you see brown spots on top.
- Remove from Tawa and spread the Butter on it evenly with chopped coriander leaves.
- Serve hot with your favourite sabzi.
You might also like Eggless Ladi Pav / Bread Buns Recipe
Watch Butter Naan (without Tandoor without Yeast) Recipe video in Hindi