Chocolate Chip Muffins
Very quick and easy Homemade Chocolate Chip Muffins recipe. This Delicious & moist muffin is loaded with chocolate chips. It gets ready in less than 20 minutes. Follow this recipe to make Chocolate Chip Muffins at home.
- 1 cup Maida (All Purpose flour)
- 1 Egg
- 3/4 cup Buttermilk
- 1/2 cup Powder Sugar
- 1 & 1/2 tbsp Melted Butter
- 1 tsp Baking Powder
- 1/2 tsp Baking Soda
- pinch of salt
- 1/2 tsp Vanilla Essence
- Chocolate Chips
- Take a bowl and add dry ingredients – All Purpose Flour, Powder Sugar, Baking Powder, Baking Soda and Salt.
- Mix well all ingredients.
- Take another bowl and add liquid ingredients – Buttermilk, Vanilla Essence, Melted Butter and add an Egg.
- Mix well all liquid ingredients.
- Now add liquid mixture into dry ingredients mixture and mix well and prepare the batter.
- Do Not over mix.
- Preheat Microwave at 200 degree Celsius.
- After mixing well, add some Chocolate Chips and mix again.
- Fill the batter in muffin cups.
- Garnish with Chocolate Chips before baking.
- Bake in the microwave at 200 degree Celsius for 12 – 15 minutes.
- After 15 minutes, remove muffins from microwave and let them cool down to room temperature.
- Enjoy Chocolate Chip Muffins.
You might also like Nutella Mug Cake Recipe
Watch Chocolate Chip Muffins Recipe video in Hindi