Dry Fruit Chikki
Winter Special recipe of homemade Dry Fruit Chikki / Mixed Nuts Brittle. This Chikki is very easy to make and It is crispy, crunchy and rich in taste. This healthy brittle is rich in protein, iron and Vitamin E.
- 300g Sugar
- 100g Almonds
- 100g Cashew
- 50g Pistachio
- 2tbsp Pumpkin Seeds
- 2tbsp Clarified Butter
- Half cut Almond and Cashew Nuts.
- Heat Clarified Butter in a non-stick pan over low flame.
- When Ghee is slightly warm, add Sugar.
- Stir continuously till sugar melts completely.
- Add all Dry Fruits and mix well.
- Switch off gas and shift Chikki mixture in a flat bottom plate to set.
- Spread evenly and let it cool down completely.
- After about half an hour, remove Dry Fruit Chikki from the plate and cut into desired size pieces.
- Enjoy this Healthy Dry Fruit Chikki especially during winter.
You might also like Til Chikki (Sesame Brittle) Recipe
Watch Dry Fruit Chikki Recipe video in Hindi