Eggless Chocolate Cupcakes
Easy to make and super moist Eggless Chocolate Cupcakes Recipe. Yes, I am talking about Egg-free Cupcake. This is an easy to make a dessert which turns out to be moist, yummy and spongy. Follow this recipe and learn how to make these delicious cupcakes at home.
- 1 cup (120g) Maida Flour
- 1 cup (125g) Powder Sugar
- 1/3 cup (20g) Cocoa Powder
- 50g Choco Chips
- 2 pinch Salt
- 1/4 tsp Baking Powder
- 1/2 tsp Baking Soda
- 1/4 cup Curd
- 1/2 cup (125ml) Vegetable Oil
- 1/2 cup (125ml) Coffee
- Strain all dry ingredients in a large bowl and mix well.
- In another bowl, add all liquid ingredients and mix well.
- You can skip coffee and add ½ cup water instead.
- Add dry mixture in liquid, in small portions and stir well so there are no lumps in the batter.
- After mixing well all ingredients, stir for another 1 minute.
- Add Choco chips and mix again.
- Preheat microwave at 160 degree Celsius.
- Shift the batter into cupcake moulds.
- Bake for 25 – 30 minutes on convection mode.
- Remove from microwave and let them cool down to room temperature.
- Enjoy super moist & soft Eggless Chocolate Cupcakes.
You might also like Eggless Vanilla Cupcakes Recipe
Watch Eggless Chocolate Cupcake Recipe video in Hindi