Eggless Vanilla Cupcakes
Super moist & soft Eggless Vanilla Cupcakes recipe. You might think that making cupcakes without Egg would be impossible, but it isn’t. Learn how to make Egg-Free Vanilla Cupcake at home. This recipe is for cupcakes, however, it can be used to make big cakes too.
- 140g sifted All Purpose Flour (1 cup + 2tbsp)
- 130g sifted Powder Sugar (1 cup + 1tbsp)
- 130g Butter (room temperature) (1/2 cup + 2tbsp)
- 3/4 cup Buttermilk (1/2 cup Curd + 1/4 cup Water)
- 1/4 tsp Baking Soda
- 1/2 tsp Baking Powder
- 1 tsp Vanilla Extract
- Add all dry ingredients (All Purpose Flour, Powder Sugar, Baking Soda & Baking Powder) in a bowl and mix well.
- In another bowl, add all liquid ingredients – Butter, Buttermilk, Vanilla Extract and mix well.
- Don’t worry if there are lumps due to butter.
- Add dry mixture gradually and stir continuously to prepare the batter.
- Preheat microwave on 180 degree Celsius.
- Shift the batter into cupcake moulds.
- Bake on convection mode at 180 degree Celsius for 20 – 25 minutes.
- Remove from microwave and let them cool down to room temperature.
- Enjoy Eggless Vanilla Cupcakes plain or with frosting.
- Using same ingredients you can also make a big cake too.
You might also like Eggless Chocolate Cupcakes
Watch Eggless Vanilla Cupcakes Recipe video in Hindi