Tutti Frutti Cake
Tutti Frutti Cake / Candied Fruit Cake is one of the favourite Christmas cake recipes which is made without eggs and is moist, soft and light. It is also favourite cake for kids. Follow this simple recipe to make eggless Tutti Frutti Cake at home.
- 2 cup All Purpose flour (Maida)
- 3/4 cup Powder Sugar
- 1 cup Buttermilk
- 1 tbsp Baking Powder
- 3/4 cup Tutti Frutti (any colour)
- 1/2 cup Oil
- 1/2 tsp Vanilla Essence
- 1/4 cup Raisins (Kishmish)
- 1/4 tsp Baking Soda
- 1/4 tsp Salt
- 2 tbsp sliced Almonds (Optional)
- Take a large bowl and add All Purpose Flour, Powder Sugar, Baking Powder, Baking Soda & Salt. Mix well all ingredients.
- Preheat microwave on 180 degree Celsius.
- Take another bowl and add Tutti Frutti & Raisins. Add 2 tbsp All Purpose flour mixture which was prepared earlier.
- Mix Tutti Frutti & Raisins with flour, this helps to prevent Tutti Frutti sinking to the bottom while baking.
- Add Oil & Buttermilk in flour mixture. Add Vanilla Essence and mix well to prepare the cake batter.
- Add flour coated Tutti Frutti and mix again.
- Grease & dust baking tin and shift the batter in the tin.
- Add some sliced Almonds (optional).
- Bake for 40 – 45 minutes at 180 degree Celsius.
- Let it cool down for 10 – 15 minutes.
- Cut the cake into desired size pieces and Enjoy Tutti Frutti Cake.
You might also like Red Velvet Mug Cake Recipe
Watch Eggless Tutti Frutti Cake Recipe video in Hindi