Kesar Elaichi Shrikhand Recipe
Today I am sharing a recipe for How to make Kesar Elaichi Shrikhand using fresh curd at home. It is very popular thick and creamy dessert in Gujarat & Maharashtra. Saffron and Cardamom are used to add flavour and colour to this Kesar Elaichi Shrikhand. Learn how to make this Srikhand with this step-by-step recipe guide and video tutorial.
- 3 cup fresh Curd
- 3 tbsp. Powder Sugar
- 10 – 12 Saffron strings
- 1/4 tsp. Cardamom & Nutmeg Powder
- 1/2 tsp. Saffron & Cardamom Syrup
- Dry Fruits
- Take a deep and large bowl and place strainer on it.
- Then line a muslin cloth/cheese cloth on the strainer.
- Pour the fresh curd over the cloth, wrap the cloth from all the sides and tie it.
- Hang curd for around 3 hours until water is almost drained off from the Curd.
- After 3 hours, untie the cloth and transfer the hung curd in a bowl.
- Add Powder Sugar, Cardamom & Nutmeg Powder, Saffron & Cardamom Syrup and Saffron strings.
- Stir well using spoon till everything is incorporated well.
- Now add Dry Fruits and mix again.
- Keep in refrigerator for 2 hours before serving.
You might also like Royal Mango Falooda Recipe
Watch Kesar Elaichi Shrikhand Recipe video in Hindi