Khajur Pak | Dates & Dry Fruit Barfi
Khajur Pak / Dates & Dry Fruit Barfi, a very healthy Winter Special Recipe is made from Khajur (dates) & Dry Fruits. Dates and dry fruits, both delicious and nutritious to eat, they are rich in protein and iron. It can easily be made and it is a Sugar-Free recipe. Read full recipe below to make Khajur Pak at home.
- 500g Black Dates seedless (Black Khajur)
- 50g Walnut (Akhrot)
- 50g Cashew
- 50g Almonds
- 25g Dry Grated Coconut (optional for garnishing)
- 50g Pistachio
- 20g Poppy Seeds (Khas Khas)
- 20g Edible Gum (Gondh/Dink)
- 2-3 tbsp Clarified Butter (Ghee)
- Cut all Dry Fruits in small pieces.
- Saute all Dry Fruits in Clarified Butter over the low flame.
- Saute Almonds for 2 minutes, Pistachio for 2 minutes, Walnuts for 1 minute and Cashew for 1 minute.
- Add 2 tsp Clarified butter in the same pan and fry Edible Gum until they puff up and turn slightly Golden Brown.
- Saute Poppy Seeds in the same pan for about 30 seconds.
- Add Dates and mash gently.
- Add all Dry Fruits & fried Edible Gum and mix well.
- Switch off the gas and add this mixture in a tray to set.
- Cover all sides of the tray with aluminium foil before adding mixture.
- Press and spread the mixture evenly in the tray.
- Cover with aluminium foil and keep in the refrigerator for 2 hours.
- Remove from tray and make desired size pieces.
- Enjoy Khajur Pak / Dates & Dry Fruit Barfi.
You might also like Adadiya Pak Recipe
Watch Khajur Pak / Dates & Dry Fruit Barfi Recipe video in Hindi