Adadiya Pak is one of the famous Traditional Gujarati Kathiyawadi Healthy Recipe made especially during winter season. It contains ingredients which help to keep the body warm during winter days.
- 150g Black Gram Flour (Urad Dal)
- 150g Gram Flour (Chana Dal)
- 100g Adadiya Pak Masala
- 100g Mix Dryfruit (sliced)
- 100g Edible Gum (Gond / Dink)
- 25g Poppy Seeds (Khus Khus)
- 3 tbsp Milk
- 250g Thickened Milk (Mawa)
- 500g Sugar
- 500g Clarified Butter (Ghee)
Ingredients for Adadiya Pak Masala:
- 25g Dry Ginger Powder (Sonth Powder)
- 25g Peepramul Powder (Ganthoda)
- 10g Mesua Ferrea (Nagkesar)
- 10g Saffron (Kesar)
- 20g White Musli Powder
- 20g Black Musli Powder
- 5g Cinnamon (Dalchini)
- 5g Clove (Loung)
- 5g Black Pepper
- 10g Cardamom (Elaichi)
- 5g Nutmeg (Jaiphal)
Grind all ingredients together and make a fine powder.
- Take a large bowl and add Gram Flour & Black Gram Flour.
- Add Milk & 3 tbsp Clarified butter, mix well all ingredients.
- Gently press and strain the flour using sieve with big holes and keep it aside.
- Heat 5 tbsp Clarified Butter in a kadhai over medium flame.
- Fry Edible Gum and crush lightly, do not make a fine powder.
- Take another kadhai and heat 2 tbsp Clarified butter over low flame.
- Add Mawa, stir continuously and cook for 4 – 5 minutes.
- Now take a large kadhai and add remaining Clarified butter and heat.
- Add strained flour in it, stir continuously and cook for 10 – 12 minutes over low flame.
- After 10 – 12 minutes switch off the gas and add all ingredients – cooked Mawa, fried Edible Gum, Poppy Seeds, mix dry fruits and Adadiya Pak Masala.
- Mix well all ingredients and keep it aside.
- In a medium saucepan add Sugar and water, stir and boil until sugar is completely dissolved and make Sugar Syrup of 1 & ½ thread consistency.
- Add Sugar syrup to the mixture and stir for 2 minutes.
- Grease the tin with clarified butter and add Adadiya Pak mixture and let it set for 2 – 3 hours.
- After 3 hours (when it is completely set) cut it into desired size pieces and serve.
- Store in air-tight container and consume within 2 – 3 weeks, you can store it in the refrigerator for 4 – 6 weeks.
Watch Adadiya Pak Recipe video in Hindi