Oreo Milkshake with Ice Cream
This delicious Oreo Milkshake is very easy to make, and kids favourite dessert. It can be made in just 10 minutes with three ingredients – Oreo cookies, Milk and Vanilla Ice cream. You should try this easy and tasty Oreo Milkshake.
- 8 – 10 Oreo Cookies
- 2 & 1/2 cup Vanilla Ice cream (softened)
- 3/4 cup chilled Milk
- Sugar (if required)
- In a mixer jar – add Ice Cream, Oreo Cookies and chilled Milk.
- You can add whole cookies or break cookies and add.
- If you want this milkshake to be smoother, soak Oreo cookies in chilled Milk for 5 minutes.
- Blend until smooth.
- Decorate serving glass with Chocolate Syrup and Oreo Crumbs (Check Video) to make it more attractive.
- Pour the Milkshake into serving glasses.
- Add 1 scoop Vanilla Ice Cream in each glass.
- Add some Oreo crumbs.
- Serve chilled.
You might also like Chocolate Banana Milkshake
Watch Oreo Milkshake Recipe video