Rava Laddu Recipe – Suji Ke Ladoo
Today I am sharing an easy to make & quick Diwali Sweet Dish recipe – Rava Laddu / Suji Ke Ladoo. There are many methods for making Rava Laddu, I have added Desiccated Coconut & Besan along with Rava as the main ingredient. Coconut adds a pleasant aroma; you can also use freshly grated coconut instead of dried coconut. I have not used Mawa/Khoya, and for binding, I have used Ghee (Clarified Butter).
Follow this step-by-step recipe for making Rava Laddu at home this Diwali. Don’t forget to share your feedback on this recipe.
- 1 cup Rava (Semolina)
- 1 cup Powder Sugar
- 1/4th cup Besan (Chickpea Flour)
- 1/4th cup Desiccated Coconut
- 1 tsp. Elaichi Powder (Cardamom Powder)
- 2 tbsp. Milk Masala (Mix Dry Fruit Powder)
- 2 tbsp. Kishmish (Raisins)
- 8 – 10 Kaju (Cashew)
- 4 – 5 tbsp. Ghee (Clarified Butter)
- Heat 1 tbsp. Ghee in a pan over low flame.
- Sauté Cashews in Ghee until they turn golden brown, drain and transfer to a plate.
- Sauté Raisins until they puff up, drain and transfer on plate.
- Add 2 tbsp Ghee in the same pan.
- Add Rava, roast on low flame for about 5 – 7 minutes, stirring continuously.
- Switch off the gas and add Besan & Desiccated Coconut, sauté for 2 minutes.
- Remove the mixture in a bowl.
- Add Powder Sugar, Milk Masala (Mix Dry Fruit Powder) and Cardamom Powder.
- Mix well all the ingredients.
- Finally, add Cashew & Raisins.
- Add Ghee as required for binding laddus, stir again.
- Take a small portion in your palm and roll medium size Laddus while the mixture the mixture is still hot.
- Serve immediately or let them cool down completely and store in air-tight container, consume within two weeks.
- Enjoy Rava Laddu this Diwali and share your feedback and queries in comments below.
You might also like Sugar-Free Anjeer Barfi & Anjeer Roll Recipe
Watch Rava Laddu Recipe video in Hindi