Vegetable Rice Balls Recipe
Vegetable Rice Balls – this is a great recipe made from leftover Rice and various vegetables. This is a very easy and quick Snack recipe that gets ready in 15 minutes. Watch this video recipe of how to make rice balls with leftover rice.
- 2 cup leftover Rice (approx. 350g)
- 2 tbsp Rice Flour
- 4 tbsp All Purpose Flour
- 150g Vegetables (Carrot, Green Peas, Capsicum, Onion)
- 1-inch Ginger
- 3 Garlic clove
- 3 Green Chillies
- 1/2 tsp Garam Masala
- 1/2 tsp Red Chilli Powder
- Fresh Coriander chopped Salt to taste Oil for deep fry
- Grind following ingredient in Food Processor – Leftover Rice, Onion, Carrot, Green Peas, Capsicum, Ginger, Garlic and Green Chillies.
- Add Garam Masala, Red Chilli powder, Salt, All-purpose flour and grind all ingredients.
- Check moisture level and add some more All-purpose flour if required.
- Shift ground mixture in a bowl.
- Add chopped coriander and Rice flour in the mixture, mix well.
- Make small equal size balls from the mixture.
- Heat Oil and deep fry a few Rice Balls at a time over medium flame till they turn Golden Brown in colour.
- Remove excess oil and place them on a paper napkin.
- Repeat the process and deep fry all Rice Balls.
- Serve hot with Sauce.
You might also like Thepla Frankie Recipe
Watch Vegetable Rice Balls Recipe video in Hindi