Vegetable Frankie is a yummy snack loved by all, especially kids. Thepla Frankie is my new experiment recipe in which Methi Thepla is used as a wrap instead of plain roti. Mouth-watering Thepla Frankie is stuffed with Potato, Vegetables & Chunda (mango pickle).
- Half cooked Thepla
- 2 medium size Potato boiled & roughly chopped
- 2 finely chopped Green Chillies
- 1 tsp. Cumin Seeds
- 1/2 tsp. Chaat Masala
- 1/2 tsp. Turmeric Powder
- 2 tsp. Sugar
- 2 tsp. Lemon Juice
- Shredded vegetables (Carrot, Capsicum, Onion, Cabbage)
- Chunda (Mango Pickle)
- Salt to taste
- Over a medium flame, Heat 1 tbsp. oil in a pan.
- Add Cumin seeds, chopped Green Chillies and sauté for 1 minute.
- Add Turmeric powder and lower the flame.
- Now add chopped boiled Potatoes, Salt, Sugar & Lemon Juice.
- Mix well all ingredients and cook for 2 minutes.
- Switch off the gas and gently mash potatoes, keep it aside.
- Spread some oil on a pan and cook half-cooked Thepla from both sides.
- Remove from pan and place it on clean dry surface.
- Evenly spread some Chunda on Thepla wrap.
- Add Potato stuffing, shredded Vegetables and sprinkle some Chaat Masala.
- Fold the edges and wrap in an aluminium foil / tissue paper.
- Repeat the process with remaining ingredients and serve immediately.
Watch Thepla Frankie Recipe video in Hindi