White Sauce Pasta
White Sauce Pasta Recipe – An Italian vegetarian dish famous for its creamy delicious taste. Penne pasta cooked and added to stir-fried vegetables with a smooth and creamy white sauce.
- 2 cup boiled Pasta
- 1/2 Carrot sliced
- 1/2 cup Capsicum sliced
- 1/4 cup boiled Sweet Corn
- 6-7 Olives sliced
- 1/4 cup grated processed Cheese
- 1 tbsp finely chopped Garlic
- 1 tbsp Oil
- 1 tsp Chilli Flakes
- 1 tsp Mix Herbs
- 1/2 tsp Oregano Salt to taste Basil Leaves (for garnishing)
For White Sauce
- 2 cup Milk
- 2 small Bay Leaves
- 8-10 Black Pepper
- 1/2 small Onion
- 3 tbsp Butter
- 2 tbsp All-purpose flour
- 1/2 tsp Black Pepper powder Salt to taste
- Add Bay leaves, Black Pepper and ½ onion in Milk.
- Heat the Milk till it starts boiling.
- Switch off the gas and strain the Milk in a bowl and keep aside.
- To make White sauce Heat 3 tbsp Butter in a pan over medium flame.
- Add 2 tbsp All-purpose flour in melted butter, sauté for 30 – 40 seconds.
- Lower the flame and add Milk while stirring continuously, mix well and make sure there are no lumps.
- Boil for 3 – 4 minutes over high flame. Switch off the gas after 4 minutes.
- Add Black Pepper powder and salt.
- Mix well and keep it aside.
- Heat 1 tbsp Oil in a pan over medium flame.
- Add chopped Garlic and sauté for 1 minute.
- Add Carrots and Capsicum and sauté for another 2 minutes.
- Add Sweet Corn kernels and sliced Olives, mix well.
- Add boiled Pasta and sauté for 1 minute.
- Add white sauce we prepared earlier, add 1 tsp Chilli Flakes, 1 tsp Mixed Herbs, ½ tsp Oregano, add some salt and mix well all ingredients.
- Cook Pasta in White sauce for 2 minutes.
- After 2 minutes, add grated Cheese, mix well and switch off gas.
- Add some grated Cheese, garnish with Basil and serve Hot.
You might also like Cheesy Garlic Bread Recipe
Watch White Sauce Pasta Recipe video in Hindi