Cheesy Garlic Bread
Make Cheesy Garlic Bread if you want a quick breakfast. You can also make this garlic bread and serve with any soup for lunch or dinner. These can also be served as a starter snack for the get-together or parties. This recipe is super easy to make with just a few ingredients!
- 2 Cup Shredded Mozzarella Cheese
- Some Fresh chopped Parsley
- 1/2 cup Olive Oil / Butter
- 1/4 cup Garlic
- 1 tsp Black Pepper Powder
- 2 Long Bread (French / Italian Bread)
- Add Garlic, Parsley and Olive Oil in the chopper, grind and make a thick paste (garlic oil).
- You can also use butter instead of Olive oil.
- Slice bread in half lengthwise and keep it on aluminium foil.
- Spread Garlic Oil evenly over entire surface of both bread halves.
- Preheat microwave at 200 degree Celsius.
- Keep one slice on another (as it was before cutting) and cover with aluminium foil, crimp edges together and roll ends of foil up.
- Bake for 10 minutes.
- Remove from oven, open foil and evenly spread cheese on both slices.
- Sprinkle some black pepper powder.
- Bake uncovered again for 10 – 12 minutes.
- Cut into slices and serve as a starter or as a snack.
You might also like Cheese Chilli Toast
Watch Cheesy Garlic Bread Recipe video in Hindi