Veg Mayonnaise Sandwich
Veg Mayonnaise Sandwich is a tasty & healthy breakfast recipe. It is made with various colourful veggies and loads of creamy mayonnaise to make it the yummiest light meal. It is a perfect appetizer for kids. You can also make Eggless Mayonnaise at home, CLICK HERE for recipe
- 3 tbsp. Mayonnaise
- 1/4 cup Green Capsicum finely chopped
- 1/4 cup Red Capsicum finely chopped
- 1/4 cup grated Carrot
- 1 medium size Onion finely chopped
- 1/4 cup Cabbage finely chopped
- 2 tbsp. Butter
- 1 tsp. Chilli Flakes
- 1/2 tsp. Black Pepper Powder
- 1/2 tsp. Garlic Powder
- 1/2 tsp. Sandwich Masala
- 4 Bread Slice
- Salt to taste
- In a bowl, add all vegetables – Red & Green Capsicum, Carrot, Cabbage and Onion.
- Add Mayonnaise, Black Pepper Powder, Chilli Flakes, Garlic Powder and Salt.
- Mix well all ingredients.
- Apply Butter on one side of Bread slice.
- Sprinkle some Sandwich Masala.
- Spread a thick layer of Vegetables & Mayonnaise mixture.
- Cover with another bread slice to make sandwich and press gently.
- Heat a non-stick pan on medium flame and spread some Butter.
- Put the Sandwich on the pan and apply butter on top.
- Flip the sandwich and cook till both the sides turn crisp and golden brown.
- Serve Veg Mayonnaise Sandwich with Chutney or Sauce.
You might also like Cheese Capsicum Toast Sandwich
Watch Veg Mayonnaise Sandwich Recipe video in Hindi