Cheese Capsicum Toast Sandwich
Cheese Capsicum Toast Sandwich is made from Red, Green, Yellow Capsicum and Cheese with Red Chilli Sauce. It is a quick and easy recipe for a quick breakfast, brunch or evening snack. It can be made in very less time and with few ingredients. And yes, it is Jain Sandwich.
- 1/2 cup finely chopped Yellow Capsicum
- 1/2 cup finely chopped Red Capsicum
- 1/2 cup finely chopped Green Capsicum
- Bread Slice
- Sandwich Masala
- Red Chilli Sauce
- Green Sandwich Chutney
- Grated Cheese
- Mix Yellow, Red & Green Capsicum in a bowl.
- Apply Butter on 1 side of bread slice.
- Apply Green Sandwich Chutney on the same side of bread slice.
- Sprinkle some Sandwich Masala.
- Take 2 tbsp chopped capsicum in a separate small bowl, add ½ tsp Red Chilli Sauce and grated Cheese.
- Mix well and spread mixture on a bread slice.
- Cover with another bread slice and toast the sandwich.
- Serve with Chutney & Sauce
You might also like Veg Mayonnaise Sandwich
Watch Cheese Capsicum Toast Sandwich Recipe video in Hindi