2 ingredients Vanilla Ice Cream
Today I am sharing Easiest Ice Cream Recipe – 2 ingredients Vanilla Ice Cream. Yes, you read it right – Ice Cream with just 2 ingredients. So beat the heat with this quick and easy to make ice cream with easily available ingredients. Learn how to make this Vanilla Ice Cream at home.
- 2 cup Whipping Cream
- 1 cup Condensed Milk
- I have used Tropolite whipping cream in this recipe. If you are using unsweetened whipping cream in this recipe, add 2 cups condensed milk instead of 1 cup and add 1 tsp. Vanilla Extract.
- Keep Ice Cream bowl in refrigerator for 30 minutes before making Ice Cream.
- Add Whipping Cream and Condensed milk in the Chilled bowl.
- Whip using electric beater at medium speed for about 2 minutes.
- After 2 minutes whip at high speed for 5 – 7 minutes till it increases more than double in volume.
- Shift Ice Cream base in the airtight container and keep in the freezer for 2 hours until half set.
- Take out from the freezer and lightly mix the base using a fork.
- Now keep in the freezer for 6 – 8 hours until set.
- 2 ingredients Vanilla Ice Cream is ready to serve.
You might also like 4 ingredient Chocolate Ice Cream Recipe
Watch 2 Ingredients Vanilla Ice Cream Recipe video in Hindi