4 ingredient Chocolate Ice Cream
One of the most popular Ice Cream Flavours – Chocolate Ice Cream. You can also make this delicious and creamy Ice Cream at home without Ice Cream Maker. The Best part of this recipe is that you will require just 4 ingredients to make this Rich, Creamy and Super Chocolaty Ice Cream.
- 1 cup Whip Cream
- 1/4 cup sweetened Condensed Milk (Homemade Condensed Milk Recipe)
- 3 tbsp. Choco Chips
- 2 tbsp. Cocoa Powder
- In a bowl, add Condensed Milk & Cocoa Powder.
- Mix well until fully incorporated and smooth, keep it aside.
- Keep a large glass bowl in the freezer for half an hour before making recipe.
- Add Whip Cream in a chilled glass bowl, add the mixture of condensed milk and cocoa powder.
- Whip for about 5 minutes using a hand blender and prepare Ice Cream base. It will double in size.
- Transfer the Ice Cream base into the airtight container.
- Freeze for 2 hours.
- After 2 hours, take out and whip again for 2 – 3 minutes.
- Add chocolate chips and mix well.
- Keep in freezer for 6 – 8 hours until set.
- Scoop Chocolate Ice Cream and serve.
You might also like Chocolate Vanilla Marble Ice Cream
Watch 4 ingredient Chocolate Ice Cream Recipe video in Hindi