4 Seeds Energy Bar Recipe
4 Seeds Energy Bar Recipe made using Chia Seeds, Flax Seeds, Pumpkin Seeds and Sunflower Seeds with Dates & Dry Fruits. You’ll never go back to store-bought after tasting these healthy and delicious 4 Seeds Energy Bars that are surprisingly easy to make. These Energy Bars are High Energy foods targeted at people who require quick energy. Energy bars are a convenient, on-the-go snack to toss in your gym bag.
- 250g Seedless Dates
- 20g Desiccated Coconut
- 100g Raisins
- 50g Mix Dry Fruits (Almonds, Cashew Nuts, Pistachio, Walnut)
- 20g Chia Seeds
- 20g Flax Seeds
- 20g Pumpkin Seeds
- 20g Sunflower Seeds
- Roast all Dry Fruits and Seeds separately over low flame for 2 – 3 minutes.
- Switch off gas and roast Desiccated coconut on hot pan for 2 – 3 minutes.
- Grind Dates, roasted Dry Fruits, roasted Seeds and Raisins in food processor.
- Remove the mixture in a large bowl.
- Add roasted Seeds in that mixture and mix well.
- Take a Cake Tin and cover inside with aluminum foil.
- Shift Energy Bar mixture in tin and spread evenly.
- Keep in refrigerator for 1 & 1/2 hour.
- After 1 & 1/2 hour, remove Energy Bar cake from Tin and remove aluminum foil from it.
- Cut it into the desired size pieces.
- 4 Seeds Energy Bar is Ready to Eat.
- Store in refrigerator and consume within 2 months or without refrigerator eat within 8 – 10 days
Watch 4 Seeds Energy Bar Recipe Video in Hindi