Blue Lagoon Mocktail
Today I am sharing a popular Summer Drink recipe – Blue Lagoon Mocktail. This is very refreshing, colourful, sweet & sour party drink. There are many variations, I have made this delicious drink by adding Sprite & Club Soda in Citrus Blue syrup. Learn how to make this Mocktail at home.
Ingredients (for 400 ml Tall Glass):
- 40 ml Citrus Blue Syrup
- 1 tbsp. Lemon Juice
- 1 tbsp. Sugar Syrup
- 200 ml Sprite or 7up (lime flavoured soft drink)
- 100 ml Club Soda (Carbonated Water)
- Ice Cubes
- Take the glass in which you want to serve the drink.
- First, add Citrus Blue syrup in the glass.
- Then add Ice Cubes, Lemon Juice & Sugar Syrup.
- Now add Sprite or 7up and fill the ¾ glass.
- Finally, add Club Soda and give it a quick stir.
- Garnish with Lemon wedges and serve chilled Blue Lagoon Mocktail.
You might also like Refreshing Blackcurrant Drink Recipe
Watch Blue Lagoon Mocktail Recipe video in Hindi